Financial Market Development Program - Subprogram 2: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2020
The program supports key policy reforms designed to address finance sector deficiencies in terms of institutions, markets and products, vulnerabilities caused by inadequate risk-based supervision and concentration, and increased inclusiveness in the finance sector.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2020 is provided for the ADB project 51252-004 in Bhutan.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Economic Analysis for Policy Based Loan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Summary Assessment of Policy Actions under the Program