Financial Market Development Program (Subprogram 3): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | September 2021
The program supports key policy reforms designed to address finance sector deficiencies in terms of institutions, markets, and products, vulnerabilities caused by inadequate risk-based supervision, the concentration of risk, and insufficient inclusiveness.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2021 is provided for the ADB project 51252-005 in Bhutan.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Economic Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 1 and Technical Assistance Grant Kingdom of Bhutan: Financial Market Development Program
- Proposed Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 2 and Technical Assistance Grant Kingdom of Bhutan: Financial Market Development Program
- Amendments and Additions to Policy Matrix, Subprogram 3
- Climate Change Assessment