The CARES Program will support the efforts of the Royal Government of Bhutan to stimulate the economy, protect public health, and mitigate the effects of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic on the population. The government is implementing a comprehensive economic contingency plan (ECP) through an integrated social, fiscal, monetary, and programmatic approach to mitigate the shocks to the economy and protect public health. The program will support the economic response measures under the ECP.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54183-001 in Bhutan.
- Loan Agreement
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management