Responsive COVID-19 Vaccines for Recovery Project under the Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility: Report and Recommendation of the President
The project will provide the Government of Bhutan with immediate and flexible financing to support its national coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination program through the Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility (APVAX) of the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The APVAX allocation comprises the rapid response component (RRC) to support the purchase of APVAX-eligible COVID-19 vaccines. The project investment component (PIC) financed by the JFPR grant will strengthen disease surveillance, while enhancing the accessibility of essential health care services and immunization.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2022 is provided for the ADB project 55083-001 in Bhutan.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Vaccine Needs and Health Sector Assessment
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Country National Vaccination Prioritization and Allocation Plan
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Action Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Indicative Master List of Eligible Items, and Agreed List of Acceptable Expenditure Items (‘Positive List’), for ADB Financing under the Rapid Response Component
- Eligibility Criteria for the Use of Funds under the Rapid Response Component
- Japan Fund for Prosperous and Resilient Asia and the Pacific Grant
- Due Diligence Report for COVID-19 Vaccination Waste Management
- Financial Management Assessment
- Financial Analysis
- Review of Environmental Implications