Building Climate Resilience of Watersheds in Mountain Eco-Regions: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | August 2013
Reports and recommendations of the president (RRP) describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration for approval by ADB.
This document dated August 2013 is provided for the ADB project 44214-024 in Nepal.
This document is being disclosed to the public prior to Board consideration in accordance with ADB’s Public Communications Policy 2011. Subject to any revisions required following Board consideration, this document is deemed final.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Watershed Management
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan: Gender Equity and Social Inclusion Plan
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Consultation, Participation and Communications Plan
- Climate Change and Vulnerability Mapping in Watersheds in Middle and High Mountains of Nepal
- The Assessment and Management of Water Resources under Current and Future Climate Conditions in the West Seti Subbasin, Nepal
- Nordic Development Fund: Final Consideration Paper
- Financial Management Assessment of the Department of Soil Conservation and Watershed Management
- Nepal Post-Conflict Sensitive Approach: Peace-Building Tool (Peace Filter) for Project Design and Implementation
- Disaster and Climate Change Risks Screening Results
- Voluntary Land Donation Framework