Inclusive Financial Sector Development Program, Subprogram 3: Report and Recommendation of the President
Subprogram 3 will build on the reforms achieved under subprograms 1 and 2 by (i) providing mechanisms to improve access to credit for micro, small, and mediumsized enterprises (MSMEs), which will facilitate recovery from the coronavirus disease (COVID- 19) pandemic and beyond; (ii) implementing reforms to enhance financial stability, including streamlining cross-sector institutional supervision and strengthening credit risk management; and (iii) upgrading financial sector infrastructure by introducing innovative payment systems.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2021 is provided for the ADB project 44263-016 in Cambodia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Economic Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Proposed Programmatic Approach, Policy-Based Loan for Subprogram 1, and Technical Assistance Grant to the Kingdom of Cambodia for the Inclusive Financial Sector Development Program
- Climate Change Assessment
- Public Financial Management Assessment
- Comparison between Original and Revised Reforms under Subprogram 3
- Finance Sector Evolution Assessment: Progressing Towards Maturity
- Country Economic Indicators