This project will improve urban services and enhance regional economic connectivity in the provincial capital towns of Kampong Cham, Kratie, and Stung Treng along the Greater Mekong Subregion Corridor in Cambodia.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2018 is provided for the ADB project 50099-002 in Cambodia.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement: Asian Development Fund Disaster Risk Reduction Fund
- Grant Agreement: Republic of Korea e-Asia and Knowledge Partnership Fund
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination: Kampong Cham, Kratie, and Stung Treng
- Resettlement Plan: Kratie
- Resettlement Plan: Stung Treng
- Resettlement Framework
- Social Safeguards Due Diligence Report: Kampong Cham