The project will support the expanded deployment of solar photovoltaic power plants in Cambodia and address the country’s need to (i) expand low-cost power generation; (ii) diversify the power generation mix with an increase in the percentage of clean energy, in line with its greenhouse gas emission reduction targets; and (iii) expand the use of competitive tenders and other global best practices in the energy sector.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51182-001 in Cambodia.
- Loan Agreement: ADB
- Loan Agreement: Strategic Climate Fund
- Grant Agreement: Strategic Climate Fund
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Attached Technical Assistance Report: Capacity Development in the Electric Utility Industry
- Climate Change Assessment
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan: Land Acquisition and Resettlement Plan
- Resettlement Framework: Land Acquisition and Resettlement Framework
- Financial Management Assessment
- Integrity Due Diligence Disclosure
- Project’s Alignment with Strategy 2030