Southeast Asia Urban Services Facility: Feasibility Study for Cambodia - Livable Cities Investment Project (Bavet)
SHARE THIS PAGE
Download(Free : 17 available)
- Bavet Main Report (3.03 MB)
- Vol. 1 Bavet Urban Development Scenarios Report (4.01 MB)
- Vol 2: Bavet Master Plans (22.63 MB)
- Vol. 3 Bavet Wastewater (5.48 MB)
- Vol. 4 Bavet Stormwater Drainage (3.75 MB)
- Vol. 5 Bavet Solid Waste Management (7.9 MB)
- Vol. 6 Poipet, Bavet and Kampot Financial Management Assessment (1.11 MB)
- Vol. 7 Poipet, Bavet and Kampot Financial Analysis (412.51 KB)
- Vol. 8 Bavet Institutional Strengthening Plan (5.27 MB)
- Vol. 9 Poipet, Bavet and Kampot Economic Analysis and Detailed Economic Analysis (1.68 MB)
- Vol. 10 Poipet, Bavet and Kampot Materials Selection and Rate Analysis (1.6 MB)
- Vol. 11 Bavet Climate Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (9.77 MB)
- Vol. 12 Bavet Initial Environment Examination (23.03 MB)
- Vol. 13 Bavet Basic Resettlement Plan (29.08 MB)
- Vol. 14 Poipet, Bavet and Kampot Indigenous Peoples Due Diligence Report (3.33 MB)
- Vol. 15 Bavet Social Development, Poverty and Gender (11.69 MB)
- Vol. 16 Poipet, Bavet and Kampot Strategic Procurement Plan (751.92 KB)
The project aims to enhance urban planning, build community resilience and provide infrastructure that will facilitate long-term sustainable and economic growth. The project is aligned with the following impact: livability of secondary cities improved. The project will have the following outcome: access to urban infrastructure and services in participating cities improved.
Consultants' reports describe activities by a consultant or group of consultants related to preparing a technical assistance project.
This document dated March 2022 is provided for the ADB projects 52064-001 and 53199-001 in Cambodia.