Reports and recommendations of the president (RRP) describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration for approval by ADB.
This document dated September 2012 is provided for the ADB project 45084-002 in Bangladesh.
This document is being disclosed to the public prior to Board consideration in accordance with ADB’s Public Communications Policy (2011). Subject to any revisions required following Board consideration, this document is deemed final.
- Loan Agreement: Asian Development Fund
- Loan Agreement: Strategic Climate Fund
- Grant Agreement: Strategic Climate Fund
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analyses
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Resettlement Plan: Dhalikhanda-Bashtala Upazila Road Subproject
- Resettlement Plan: Kalir Bazar-Chakhar Union Parisad and Jangalia Government Primary School cum Cyclone Shelter Access Village Road Subproject
- Resettlement Framework: Land Acquisition and Resettlement Framework
- Indigenous Peoples Planning Framework: Small Ethnic Communities Planning Framework
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment and Adaptation Strategy