The proposed program will support policy actions in disaster risk management (DRM) and provide a source of contingent disaster financing (CDF) for timely disaster response and early recovery activities. This is the second phase of the Disaster Resilience Program approved in December 2016 for the Cook Islands to help manage the fiscal risk arising from disasters triggered by all types of natural hazards.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2019 is provided for the ADB project 50212-002 in the Cook Islands.
- Facility Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Macroeconomic Assessment Summary: Cook Islands