Sustained Private Sector-Led Growth Reform Program (Subprogram 1): Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The program will assist the Government of Fiji to rebalance the economy from its present focus on public investment toward greater private investment and private sector participation by accelerating structural reforms over the medium term. This is the first policy-based operation for Fiji.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated May 2018 is provided for the ADB project 48490-002 in Fiji.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Macroeconomic Analysis: Summary [Withheld from disclosure per Para. 97(i) PCP 2011]
- Business and Investment Climate Reform [Withheld from disclosure per Para. 97(i) PCP 2011]
- State-Owned Enterprise Reform and Public–Private Partnerships [Withheld from disclosure per Para. 97(i) PCP 2011]
- Program Impact Assessment [Withheld from disclosure per Para. 97(i) PCP 2011]