Sustained Private Sector-Led Growth Reform Program (Subprogram 2): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | August 2019
The proposed subprogram 2 will support the government in creating an environment in which the private sector is able to develop and better drive national economic growth through investment, by improving management of public finances; strengthening the performance of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) and opening opportunities for private investment; and enhancing the policy, legislative, and regulatory environment in which businesses operate. The program supports ADB Strategy 2030 operational priority on strengthening governance and institutional capacity, particularly in small island developing states.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2019 is provided for the ADB project 48490-003 in Fiji.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Sustained Private Sector-Led Growth Reform Program (Subprogram 1)
- Program Impact Assessment
- Changes from Subprogram 2 Indicative Policy Actions to Final Policy Actions