Sustained Private Sector-Led Growth Reform Program (Subprogram 3): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | July 2020
The subprogram 3 supports the government to create an environment in which the private sector can drive economic growth through investment, improve management of public finances, strengthen the performance of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) and open private investment opportunities, and improve the business and investment climate. The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and associated containment measures have negatively affected the private sector in Fiji. The program supports the government’s immediate response to COVID-19 as the government seeks to support businesses through this period. The reforms will support the economy’s recovery from COVID-19 and build resilience to future economic and fiscal shocks. It supports the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Strategy 2030 operational priority on strengthening governance and institutional capacity, particularly in small island developing states.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2020 is provided for the ADB project 48490-004 in Fiji.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Sustained Private Sector-Led Growth Reform Program (Subprogram 1)
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Sustained Private Sector-Led Growth Reform Program (Subprogram 2)
- Program Impact Assessment [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17.4)]
- Government COVID-19 Response Measures in Fiji [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17.2)]
- Changes from Subprogram 3 Indicative Policy Actions to Final Policy Actions
- Program Policy Matrix