Enhancing COVID-19 Preparedness for Tourism Recovery: Grant Assistance Report
SHARE THIS PAGE
The Enhancing COVID-19 Preparedness for Tourism Recovery project will strengthen the capacity of the Republic of Fiji as it safely reopens to tourists and rebuilds the country’s economy following the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. The project will reduce the risk of transmission and facilitate international travel through improving COVID-19 safety measures at Nadi International Airport and establishing a COVID-19 testing facility for asymptomatic tourism- and travel-related testing.
Grant assistance reports provide background information on the project including the rationale for grant funding rather than lending.
This document dated March 2022 is provided for the ADB project 55172-001 in Fiji.
- Grant Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Environmental Assessment Review Framework
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Japanese Visibility
- Specific Coordination Details with the Local Embassy of Japan and Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Financial Management Assessment
- Streamlined Strategic Procurement Planning Report
- Land Due Diligence Report
- Financial Sustainability Analysis
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities