Health Expenditure and Livelihoods Support Program: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2020
The program is part of an integrated package of assistance by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) to support short-term efforts to mitigate the potential health consequences and socioeconomic impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. The program will provide the government with fiscal space and timely support for the implementation of its countercyclical COVID-19 response. It will contribute to the government’s efforts in containing the pandemic and addressing its economic and social impacts, particularly on the poor and vulnerable. The effect of the program will be adverse effects of COVID-19 on the FSM’s citizens and businesses reduced. The program will have three outputs: (i) measures to combat the entry and spread of COVID-19 in the FSM delivered; (ii) measures to provide economic stimulus relief to businesses implemented; and (iii) measures to provide social protection to poor and vulnerable groups enhanced.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54309-001 in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Grant Agreement
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Gender Monitoring Matrix
- Summary of Economic and Social Protection Measures in Government’s COVID-19 Response Package
- COVID-19 Government’s Response Package for Economic Stimulus and Social Protection Measures Allocation Across Four States
- Safeguards Assessment Matrix