Electricity Transmission Sector Reforms Program: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The proposed program aims to strengthen the structure of the transmission subsector and the institutional environment of Georgia’s electricity transmission company, the Joint-Stock Company Georgian State Electrosystem (GSE), and thereby enhance the transmission subsector’s efficiency and improve its financial aspects.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2021 is provided for the ADB project 49006-003 in Georgia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Program Economic Assessment
- Safeguards Assessment Matrix