North–South Corridor (Kvesheti–Kobi) Road Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | July 2019
The project will improve connectivity and safety along the North–South Corridor by (i) (a) constructing about 23 kilometers (km) of climate-resilient two-lane highway between Kvesheti and Kobi (the project road) and about 5 km of all-weather access roads, and (b) increasing road safety awareness; (ii) establishing a visitor center in the Khada Valley to support tourism activities; and (iii) enhancing the capacity of the Roads Department on project and contract management.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51257-001 in Georgia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Resettlement Plan: Tunnel Section
- Resettlement Plan: Road Section
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Biodiversity Action Plan