Rajasthan State Highway Investment Program - Tranche 3: Periodic Financing Request Report and Minor Change of Multitranche Financing Facility
SHARE THIS PAGE
India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed the framework financing agreement for the Rajasthan State Highway Investment Program on 16 March 2017. The ADB Board of Directors approved the multitranche financing facility (MFF) for $500 million equivalent from its ordinary capital resources to finance the investment program on 23 May 2017. The MFF will be available until 30 September 2024, and the last financing tranche is expected to be executed no later than 31 December 2022. The executing agency is the state government through the Rajasthan Public Works Department (RPWD) and the implementing agency is also the former.
Periodic financing request reports summarize project financing requests.
This document dated November 2022 is provided for the ADB project 49228-004 in India.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Periodic Financing Request for Tranche 3
- Project Administration Manual for Tranche 3
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Economic and Financial Analysis for Tranche 3
- Updated Summary of Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan: Package 1 - Dantiwara-Pipar to Merta City
- Resettlement Plan: Package 2 - Churu-Tara Nagar-Nohar
- Resettlement Plan: Package 3 - Kherli-Nadbai-Kumher
- Combined Resettlement and Indigenous Peoples Plan: Package 4 - Paloda - Garhi - Anandpuri
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Action Plan
- Updated Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Status of Compliance to Undertakings and Covenants
- Procurement Plan for Tranche 3