The project will contribute to the development of a modern and safe rail-based urban transit system in Mumbai city, which will reduce pollution and traffic congestion, increase public transport ridership, and improve the overall quality of the city’s transport system.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated January 2019 is provided for the ADB project 49469-007 in India.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport (Rail and Urban)
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Environment Due Diligence Report
- Social Due Diligence Report