Tamil Nadu Industrial Connectivity Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | March 2021
The project will upgrade and maintain about 590 kilometers (km) of 16 state highways to (i) enhance transport connectivity and facilitate industrial development in line with the regional economic corridor development plan for the Chennai–Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor (CKIC), and (ii) improve the road network's sustainability through performance-based maintenance (PBM). The project will also include initiatives to build institutional capacity in the Tamil Nadu Highways and Minor Ports Department (TNHD), focusing on its knowledge and research function, road safety improvement, and sector planning capacity.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated March 2021 is provided for the ADB project 51337-001 in India.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport (Road Transport [Nonurban])
- Project Administration Manual
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Indigenous Peoples Plan: SH58-2
- Supplementary Document for Economic and Financial Analysis
- Technical Features of the Proposed Project