Scaling Up Demand-Side Energy Efficiency Sector Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The project will follow tested and improved new business models to exploit vast investment opportunities in energy efficiency. Key areas of intervention will include (i) deployment of distributed solar photovoltaic systems in rural agricultural areas, smart meters, and electric vehicles (e-vehicles) with charging stations; and (ii) end-user energy-efficiency awareness and capacity development.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2019 is provided for the ADB project 52196-001 in India.
- Loan Agreement: Ordinary Operations
- Loan Agreement: Clean Technology Fund
- Guarantee Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Resettlement Framework
- Clean Technology Fund Application
- Financial Management Assessment
- Technical Due Diligence
- Note on Greenhouse Gas Reduction Estimation