Maharashtra Rural Connectivity Improvement Project - Additional Financing: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | July 2021
The proposed additional financing will scale up improvement of rural connectivity with an additional 1,100 climate-resilient, all-weather roads and 230 bridges totaling 2,900 kilometers (km) in 34 districts of the State of Maharashtra. It will also introduce climate-resilient rural infrastructure design and implementation, as well as monitoring systems based on information technology for wider replication within the state and across India.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2021 is provided for the ADB project 52328-002 in India.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Financial Management Assessment
- Community Participation Framework
- Social Safeguards Due Diligence Report
- Climate Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
- Strategic Procurement Planning