Strengthening Comprehensive Primary Health Care in Urban Areas Program under Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2020
The proposed results-based lending (RBL) program will assist the government in implementing the AB-HWC and the PM-ASBY to strengthen primary health care in the urban areas of 13 selected states, and improve the urban population’s access to quality CPHC services.1 The RBL program target beneficiaries are more than 256 million urban dwellers, including 51 million urban slum dwellers, especially the poor and vulnerable.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2020 is provided for the ADB project 53121-001 in India.
- Loan Agreement
- Program Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Health
- Program Soundness Assessment
- Program Results Assessment
- Program Results Framework
- Program Expenditure and Financing Assessment
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation System Assessment
- Program Fiduciary Systems Assessment
- Integrated Risk Assessment and Mitigating Measures
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Implementation Document
- Program Safeguard Systems Assessment
- Program Action Plan
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Economic Analysis