COVID-19 Active Response and Expenditure Support Program: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | April 2020
The CARES Program will provide critically needed support to help the government mitigate the severe health, social, and economic impacts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. ADB’s support will allow the government to undertake public expenditures that are essential for supporting vulnerable populations and curtailing the spread of the disease. It is timely, relevant, and well-aligned with the government’s phased approach.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54182-001 in India.
- Loan Agreement
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 4)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Debt Sustainability Assessment
- Summary of Key Health Sector Actions for COVID-19 Response and Health System Preparedness
- ADB’s Past and Proposed Health Sector Operations in India
- Pro-poor Initiatives: Economic Response to COVID-19 by the Government of India