Country Safeguards Review: Indonesia Consultation Draft
Documents Produced Under Grant/Loans/TA | March 2017
Download (Free: 8 available)
- Main Report (680.15 KB)
- Appendix 1: Methodology (1.26 MB)
- Appendices 2-4: Environmental Safeguards – Equivalence Assessment (1.08 MB)
- Appendices 5-7: Involuntary Resettlement Safeguards – Equivalence Assessment (810.69 KB)
- Appendix 8: Acceptability Assessment for Environmental Safeguards (533.9 KB)
- Appendix 9: Acceptability Assessment for Environmental by Sector (149.03 KB)
- Appendix 10: Acceptability Assessment for Involuntary Resettlement Safeguards (633.63 KB)
- Appendix 11: Acceptability Assessment for Involuntary Resettlement by Sector (310.77 KB)
Please be informed that these Country Safeguards Review (CSR) assessments have been superseded by the Country Safeguard System (CSS) assessment at the agency-level for the Indonesian State Electricity Company, PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN).
The CSR assessments, disclosed on ADB’s website in March 2017, were prepared as early draft assessments to provide a general understanding of the Indonesian legal framework. The early draft CSR assessments, which were not finalized, were superseded by the draft PLN CSS assessments which contained a more thorough and comprehensive legal review, including a review of additional legal instruments that were not covered by the CSR assessments, for the purposes of assessing the CSS as it pertains to PLN. The draft PLN CSS assessment also identifies additional equivalence and acceptability gaps, and substantially revises the equivalence and acceptability findings in the CSR assessment. The process is still ongoing.