Stepping Up Investments for Growth Acceleration Program Subprogram 3: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | May 2018
The program supplements coordinated support provided by ADB to strengthen investment-led growth in Indonesia. The program promotes higher and better-quality investment through sequenced reforms that (i) provide a more predictable and open business environment, (ii) improve the framework for private sector participation in the infrastructure market, and (iii) make the public procurement system more efficient and transparent.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated May 2018 is provided for the ADB project 48134-007 in Indonesia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Industry and Trade
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Stepping Up Investments for Growth Acceleration Program, Subprogram 1
- Public Financial Management Assessment
- Program Impact Assessment
- Summary Assessment of Policy Actions under Subprogram 3