Promoting Innovative Financial Inclusion Program (Subprogram 2): Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The program will help raise the living standards of low-income populations, promote the development of MSMEs, increase employment opportunities, and reduce poverty and social inequality. It will also enhance climate and disaster resilience, boost economic recovery from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, and ultimately support a development pathway for Indonesia that is inclusive, resilient, and sustainable.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2022 is provided for the ADB project 52218-002 in Indonesia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance (Inclusive Finance)
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Impact Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy Based Loan for Subprogram 1 to the Republic of Indonesia for the Promoting Innovative Financial Inclusion Program
- Comparison of Original and Revised Policy Actions
- Country Economic Indicators
- Public Financial Management Assessment
- Climate Change Assessment for Subprogram 2