In line with the Master Plan for Recovery and Reconstruction for Central Sulawesi, the Emergency Assistance for Rehabilitation and Reconstruction will support the Government of Indonesia in building back better critical infrastructure damaged by the devastating disasters in Central Sulawesi Province in September 2018, where a 7.4-magnitude earthquake triggered a near-field tsunami, landslides, and major liquefaction. The proposed emergency assistance loans respond to the government’s formal request to ADB made on 3 May 2019, for the rehabilitation and reconstruction of critical infrastructure in Central Sulawesi.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2019 is provided for the ADB project 52316-001 in Indonesia.
- Loan Agreement
- Summary Assessment of Damage and Needs
- Project Administration Manual for Component 1: Public Works Infrastructure
- Project Administration Manual for Component 2: Transportation Infrastructure
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Emergency Assistance Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Resettlement and Customary Communities Development Framework
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Financial Management Assessment