Competitiveness, Industrial Modernization, and Trade Acceleration Program, Subprogram 1: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The proposed programmatic approach aims to foster a more competitive and investmentfriendly business environment in Indonesia and to support an accelerated economic recovery from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2021 is provided for the ADB project 53211-001 in Indonesia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Industry and Trade
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Economic Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Management-Approved Concept Paper: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy Based Loan for Subprogram 1 – Republic of Indonesia for Competitiveness, Industrial Modernization, and Trade Acceleration Program
- Safeguard Assessment of the Policy Matrix
- Country Economic Indicators
- Private Sector Assessment of the Policy Matrix
- Climate Change Assessment
- Public Financial Management Assessment