COVID-19 Active Response and Expenditure Support Program: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | April 2020
The CARES program will provide timely support for urgent public health measures and for the expansion of social and economic assistance. It builds on ADB’s trusted relationship with the Government of Indonesia through longstanding engagement. Indonesia meets all of the access criteria of ADB’s COVID-19 Pandemic Response Option (CPRO) under the Countercyclical Support Facility (CSF), which include robust macroeconomic management, undertaking of key structural reforms, a pro-poor countercyclical expenditure program, and public debt levels maintained at sustainable levels.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54139-001 in Indonesia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Health
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Debt Sustainability Assessment
- Gender Monitoring Matrix
- Poverty Impact Assessment
- Summary Cross-Country Comparison of COVID-19 Related Data and Effects
- Country Engagement Framework for COVID-19 Response to Indonesia
- Estimating the Overall Fiscal Impact of Indonesia and the Philippines COVID-19 Response Packages