The program aims to improve the private sector investment climate and help diversify the economy. The program will accomplish this by supporting increasing access to finance for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), enabling private participation in infrastructure, diversifying export products and markets, encouraging diversified foreign direct investment (FDI), improving skills to match market needs, increasing transparency in the government, and reducing the cost of doing business.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors. This document dated November 2017 is provided for the ADB project 41544-091 in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Multisector
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Program Impact Assessment
- Summary of Achievements under the Investment Climate Improvement Program (2008-2014)