Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Corridors 1 and 3 Connector Road Project (Phase 2) - Additional Financing: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2018
The project connects two major CAREC regional corridors by rehabilitating a crucial connector road, part of the North–South Alternate Corridor linking Balykchy with Jalal-Abad. The project will (i) improve connectivity and mobility, (ii) link economically underprivileged regions with economic hubs, and (iii) strengthen institutional capacity. Consistent with the current project, the additional financing will rehabilitate the missing sections of the North–South Alternate Corridor, and continue the ongoing efforts to strengthen institutional capacity of the Ministry of Transport and Roads.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2018 is provided for the ADB project 48401-008 in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment