The project will assist the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to improve testing, diagnosis, and treatment of COVID-19 cases to reduce transmission and improve clinical management of patients. The project will also improve government resilience to future health pandemics and disasters.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54175-001 in Kyrgyz Republic.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Summary Assessment of Damage and Needs
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Emergency Assistance Coordination
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Financial Management Assessment
- Strategic Procurement Planning Report
- Procurement Risk Assessment Report