COVID-19 Vaccine Support Project under the Asia Pacific Vaccine Access Facility: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2021
The project will finance the procurement of vaccines against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), logistics, and capacity strengthening for the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic through APVAX. The rapid response component and the project investment component under APVAX will be utilized. The project will support the implementation of the National Vaccination Deployment Plan (NVDP), in line with Strategy 2030 of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2021 is provided for the ADB project 55206-001 in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Vaccine Needs Assessment
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- National Vaccination Deployment Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Financial Analysis
- Governor’s Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Indicative Master List of Eligible Items, and Agreed List of Acceptable Expenditure Items (“Positive List”), for ADB Financing under the Rapid Response Component
- APVAX Strategic Procurement Planning
- Environment Due Diligence Report
- Financial Management Assessment