Strengthening Economic Management Reform Program, Subprogram 1: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2017
The program will support improvements in (i) public financial management, (ii) the management of public assets and liabilities, and (iii) the business environment. It is consistent with ADB’s Pacific Approach 2016–2020, which supports building greater resilience to external shocks and risks and a better business environment.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors. This document dated November 2017 is provided for the ADB project 47322-001 in Kiribati.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items