The program aims to strengthen Kiribati’s economic management and create a more stable macroeconomic framework. This is the second subprogram under the programmatic approach, which will build on current government-led reforms supported by a multi-partner policy action matrix.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2018 is provided for the ADB project 47322-002 in Kiribati.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Programmatic Approach and Policy-Based Grant for Subprogram 1 to the Republic of Kiribati: Strengthening Economic Management Reform Program