South Tarawa Water Supply Project (Additional Financing): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2022
The ongoing project will address the factors causing the high incidence of waterborne diseases in South Tarawa by delivering and managing new and rehabilitated climate-resilient water supply assets and improved hygiene practices. The additional financing will address the project cost overrun caused by cost escalation since the onset of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic in March 2020.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2022 is provided for the ADB project 49453-004 in Kiribati.
- Grant Agreement: Asian Development Fund
- Grant Agreement: Global Environment Facility
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Updated Financial Management Assessment
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President for the Original Project