South Tarawa Water Supply Project (Additional Financing): Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The ongoing project will address the factors causing the high incidence of waterborne diseases in South Tarawa by delivering and managing new and rehabilitated climate-resilient water supply assets and improved hygiene practices. The additional financing will address the project cost overrun caused by cost escalation since the onset of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic in March 2020.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2022 is provided for the ADB projects 49453-004 and 49453-002 in Kiribati.
- Grant Agreement: Asian Development Fund
- Grant Agreement: Global Environment Facility
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Updated Financial Management Assessment
- Approved Report and Recommendation of the President for the Original Project