Fourth Greater Mekong Subregion Corridor Towns Development Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The proposed project will improve urban environmental services and enhance regional economic connectivity in the towns of Paksan and Thakhek—the least developed towns along the GMS Central Corridor.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2018 is provided for the ADB project 50099-003 in the Lao People's Democratic Republic.
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination: Paksan
- Initial Environmental Examination: Thakhek
- Resettlement Plan: Paksan
- Resettlement Plan: Thakhek