The project will leverage information and communication technology (ICT) to improve efficiency in cross-border control procedures. It will support the development of an automated system that will enable sharing of harmonized data across systems of cross-border regulatory agencies (CBRAs),1 Maldives Ports Limited (MPL), and Maldives Airports Company Limited (MACL). It will also allow traders and other service providers to submit, and to obtain unified clearance of export and import documentation requirements through a single point of entry. The report also describes a TA that will support the Government of Maldives in related capacity development of various stakeholders, including on change management.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51330-001 in the Maldives.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Industry and Trade
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Financial Management Assessment