Regional Road Development and Maintenance Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | June 2018
The project will rehabilitate and enhance safety of important regional road corridor sections between Ulaanbaatar and Altanbulag. To improve the sustainability of its transport infrastructure, it will also help the government improve the road asset management and road safety capacity.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2018 is provided for the ADB project 48186-005 in Mongolia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Framework
- Procurement Capacity Assessment
- Procurement Assessment: Mongolian Road Subsector
- Road Asset Maintenance Appraisal
- Financial Management Assessment
- Social Development and Gender Action Plan