The additional financing and the administration of the High-Level Technology Fund (HLTF) will scale up and extend the socioeconomic benefits of the current project by further enhancing the road condition and safety of the major national highway sections connecting the capital city of Ulaanbaatar with the northern and western aimags.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2019 is provided for the ADB project 48186-007 in Mongolia.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Financial Management Assessment
- Social Development Action Plan
- Innovative Features of the Project
- Report and Recommendation of the President for Mongolia: Regional Road Development and Maintenance Project