The program will address Ulaanbaatar’s severe air pollution problem which (i) harms citizens’ health, disproportionally affecting children and poor people; and (ii) results in significant health and economic costs, which are a long-term burden on the already weak national economy.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors. This document dated February 2018 is provided for the ADB project 51199-001 in Mongolia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Multisector
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Sector Assessment: Energy
- Matrix of Potential Environmental and Social Impacts and Measures
- Public Financial Management Performance