Climate-Resilient and Sustainable Livestock Development Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The proposed project will support the improvement of livestock production systems in 20 soums (districts) of four aimags (provinces) in Central Mongolia. The project will promote pasture rehabilitation and carbon sequestration while increasing the incomes of herder households through the formation and institutionalization of pasture user groups (PUGs) and the implementation of rangeland user agreements (RUAs).
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated May 2021 is provided for the ADB project 53038-001 in Mongolia.
- Loan Agreement: Ordinary Capital Resources (Regular Loan)
- Loan Agreement: Ordinary Capital Resources (Concessional Loan)
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Climate Change Assessment
- Gender Action Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Framework
- Technical Feasibility Study Report
- Financial Management Capacity Assessment