Weathering Exogenous Shocks Program: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The proposed countercyclical support facility (CSF) loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) will support government measures and financing needs to enable Mongolia to weather the adverse social and economic impacts, and targets poor and vulnerable groups, including women and girls. The budget support provided through the CSF loan will also provide the necessary fiscal space to continue with the implementation of critical structural reforms over the medium-term.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated August 2022 is provided for the ADB project 56144-001 in Mongolia.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Public Sector Management
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 1 and 2)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Economic Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Gender Monitoring Matrix
- Safeguards Assessment Matrix
- Overview of Monitoring and Reporting Mechanism
- Summary of Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators