The project will address critical water infrastructure needs associated with bulk water supply in Yangon City given the significant underinvestment for decades. It will support the government’s strategies to make its cities more livable by providing better and more widespread water services and reinforcing water security.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2020 is provided for the ADB project 52176-001 in Myanmar.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services
- Project Administration Manual
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Financial Management Assessment