Nam Ngiep 1 Hydropower Project
Environmental Impact Assessments | January 2014
Download (Free: 11 available)
- Main Report (13.87 MB)
- Executive Summary (1.86 MB)
- Appendix A: Baseline Biodiversity Assessment Report (33.34 MB)
- Appendix B: Biodiversity Offset Design Report (4.1 MB)
- Appendix C: Biodiversity Cumulative Impact Assessment (37.16 MB)
- Appendix D: Environmental Flow Assessment Report (4.2 MB)
- Appendix E: Environmental Assessment for Access Road (44.72 MB)
- Appendix F1: IEE for Transmission Line (8.9 MB)
- Appendix F2: IEE for Transmission Line Addendum (47.71 MB)
- Appendix G: Results of Soil Analysis, Water Quality Modelling Assumption and Results, and Public Consultation Results (2.94 MB)
- Appendix H: EMP Sub-plans and Appendix I: Applicable Standards (482.8 KB)
Environmental impact assessments provide information to decision makers and the public about the environmental implications of proposed actions for a project.
This document dated January 2014 is provided for the ADB project 41924-014 in the Lao People's Democratic Republic.