Solar Power Development Project: Investment Facility Report - Pacific Renewable Energy Investment Facility
SHARE THIS PAGE
The project will finance (i) a grid-connected solar power plant with a capacity of 6 megawatts (MW) of alternating current; and (ii) a 2.5-megawatt-hour (MWh), 5 MW battery energy storage system (BESS) to enable smoothing of intermittent solar energy. This will reduce Nauru’s reliance on diesel for power generation and decrease production costs. The project will also support the institutional strengthening of Nauru Utilities Corporation (NUC).
The investment facility report document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2019 is provided for the ADB project 49450-009 in Nauru.
- Grant Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy
- Project Administration Manual
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management Assessment
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Gender Action Plan
- Due Diligence Report on Land Leases
- Stakeholder Communications Strategy
- Financial Cash Flow