The program will provide budget support for civil aviation sector reforms in the restructuring of the current Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) and the strengthening of its oversight functions, management accountability, and operational efficiency.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2020 is provided for the ADB project 38349-029 in Nepal.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport (Air Transport)
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2 and 4)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Matrix of Potential Environmental and Social Impacts and Measures
- List of Publications and Guidance Materials Relevant to the Policy Matrix