South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Airport Capacity Enhancement Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2020
The project will improve airport capacity at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu and at Gautam Buddha Airport (GBA) in Lumbini by constructing a parallel taxiway extension and hangar apron areas at TIA and a new international terminal building at GBA.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2020 is provided for the ADB project 38349-031 in Nepal.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport (Air Transport)
- Project Administration Manual
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Climate Change Assessment
- Initial Environmental Examination: Tribhuvan International Airport
- Initial Environmental Examination: Gautam Buddha Airport
- Due Diligence Report
- Climate Risk and Vulnerability Assessment