South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Airport Capacity Enhancement Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
SHARE THIS PAGE
The project will improve airport capacity at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu and at Gautam Buddha Airport (GBA) in Lumbini by constructing a parallel taxiway extension and hangar apron areas at TIA and a new international terminal building at GBA.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2020 is provided for the ADB project 38349-031 in Nepal.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Transport (Air Transport)
- Project Administration Manual
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Climate Change Assessment
- Initial Environmental Examination: Tribhuvan International Airport
- Initial Environmental Examination: Gautam Buddha Airport
- Due Diligence Report
- Climate Risk and Vulnerability Assessment